Parish Council Meeting at 7.30p.m on Wednesday 23rd March 2015, Welcombe Village Hall
Open Forum – Parishioners to put forward matters for discussion by the Council.
To approve the minutes 20/05/2015, as a true and accurate record.
To approve the planning minutes 16/06/2015, as a true and accurate record.
Declarations of Interest for items on the agenda
- Painting of the Phone Box
- Grass Cutting Tender
- Cherry Tree
NEW PARISH PLAN
NEW COUNCILLOR SUPPORT
KOA TREEE & YARNER TRUST
- Welcombe Cross Junction – Response from Highways.
- Highways Briefing
- Response – Re: Highways Report to Cllr R Julian
- Road Closure – 2nd – 5th October. Darracott Farm to Tredown Cross, Welcombe. Patching Works.
- Ilfracombe & District Community Minibuses
- Friends of Bude Sea Pool – Application for grant funding
- Grant Thornton – Audit Return
WELCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL – ANNUAL INSURANCE
TOWN AND PARISH FUND 2015 / 2016
- 1/0470/2015/FUL: Change of use of proposed touring caravan and camping site with an erection of toilet and wash block. Brocksdale Farm, Welcombe. As discussed at planning meeting 16th June 2015.
- 1/0911/2015/FUL: Replacement dwelling (Amended plans to 1/0263/2015/FUL)
- 1/0298/2015/FUL 2 Wind turbines - hub height of 15m an an overall tip height 21.5m Location: Holloford, Natcott. Application Refused. The appeal for this planning application closed 2nd September 2015.
- 1/0307/2015/FUL Single story rear extension and minor alterations to existing cottageLocation: Star Cottage, Welcombe. Application granted.
- Payments to be authorised
- Community First Annual Insurance - £147.14 (revised)
- Lisa Hutchings - Parish Clerk Expenses – April – September 2015 - £60.
- Income & Bank Account Balance
- Bank Account balance, Current Account £2468.69
- Quotation for Black Chalk Board (Outside Use) - Chalkboard UK – https://www.chalkboardsuk.co.uk/product/wc110g/
ANY OTHER BUSINESS AND COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS
DATE AND TIME OF NEXT MEETING – TO BE AGREED